Sascupreel ad us. vet is a homeopathic medicine for animals with cramp-related abdominal pain.
What is Sascupreel ad us. vet?
Sascupreel ad us. vet is a pharmacy only homeopathic medicine for animals that at cramp-related abdominal pain applies.
Sascupreel is available ad us. vet in two forms of administration:
- Sascupreel ad us. vet tablets: Treatment with tablets can be used in horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs and cats.
- Sascupreel ad us. vet solution for injection: The veterinarian can Sascupreel ad us. vet also inject as an injection solution under the skin of horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cats and small pets (small rodents, rabbits, ornamental birds).
What active ingredients does Sascupreel ad us contain? vet?
Sascupreel ad us. vet contains a combination of various plant extracts that work together to relieve cramp-related abdominal pain.
The following ingredients are in Sascupreel ad us. vet contain:
- Monkshood (Aconitum napellus; Aconitum napellus Dil. D6)
- Fly agaric (Amanita muscaria; Amanita muscaria Dil. D4)
- Ammonium bromide (Ammonium bromatum; Ammonium bromatum Dil. D4)
- Atropine sulfate (Atropinum sulfuricum; Atropinum sulfuricum Dil. D6)
- Coloquinte (Citrullus colocynthis; Citrullus colocynthis Dil. D4)
- Copper Sulfate (Cuprum sulfuricum; Cuprum sulfuricum Dil. D6)
- Yellow jasmine (Gelsemium sempervirens; Gelsemium sempervirens Dil. D6)
- Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium phosphoricum; Magnesium phosphoricum Dil. D6)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita; Matricaria recutita Dil. D4)
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata; Passiflora incarnata Dil. D4)
- White Germer (Veratrum album; Veratrum album Dil. D6)
When will Sascupreel ad us. vet applied?
Sascupreel ad us. vet Used to treat cramp-related stomach pain (abdominal spasms) in animals. These go with, among other things symptoms how
- loss of appetite,
- Stomach pain,
- bloating (flatulence),
- vomiting and
- gurgling abdominal noises.
Sascupreel ad us. vet is intended to relax the smooth organ muscles, such as those found in the intestinal wall, and so on Relieve cramps and the pain in the abdomen caused by these cramps. Sascupreel ad us. vet should also the regulate bowel function and thus reduce the overproduction of mucus as well as the susceptibility to diarrhea and flatulence. Through Balancing the central nervous system It is also said to reduce the symptoms associated with the pain and reduce the disturbances in intestinal activity caused by stress.
How should Sascupreel ad us. vet be administered?
The daily dose of Sascupreel ad us. vet depends on the type of animal as well as the individual weight of your animal. The following standard dosage applies to the tablets:
- Horse, cattle (up to 500 kg): 6-8 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Horse, cattle (over 500 kg): 10 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Pig: 4 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Sheep, goats: 3-4 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Large dog (over 25 kg): 3 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Medium-sized dog (15-25 kg): 2 tablets 2-3 times a day
- Small dog (up to 15 kg), cat: 2-3 x daily 1 tablet
In case of acute complaints you can sascupreel ad us. vet initially for a period of up to two hours, administer every half hour to one hour at the indicated single dose. After that, continue with the standard dosage.
In the case of ongoing (chronic) illnesses, you can long-term treatment administer the single dose at intervals of one to 14 days in consultation with your veterinarian.
While you can administer the tablets yourself at home, the solution for injection should only by veterinarians or by suitably trained individuals who can correctly perform the injection technique. Sascupreel ad us. vet is injected under the skin, the standard dosage also depends on the animal species and weight:
- Horse, cattle (up to 500 kg): 5 ml once a day
- Horse, cattle (over 500 kg): 10 ml once a day
- Pig: 1 x daily 3-5 ml
- Sheep, goats: 3-4 ml once a day
- Large dog (over 25 kg): 3-4 ml once a day
- Medium-sized dog (15-25 kg): 2 ml once a day
- Small dog (up to 15 kg), cat: 1-2 ml once a day
- Small pets (small rodents, rabbits, ornamental birds): 0.5 ml once a day
In case of acute complaints the veterinarian can prescribe the treatment after twelve hours to repeat. He or she then continues with the standard dosage. Should one long-term treatment be necessary, the veterinarian will prescribe the treatment at intervals of one to four days to repeat.
Please note that Sascupreel ad us. vet not without veterinary advice should be administered over a longer period of time. Please also note that before using Sascupreel ad us. vet a veterinary examination should take place.
With a known hypersensitivity to daisy family, the manufacturer recommends Sascupreel ad us. vet use with caution. Inform your veterinarian if your animal is known to be hypersensitive.
Contact a veterinary office or clinic immediately if your pet has Fever or severe disturbances of general well-being appear. The same applies in the case of persistent, unclear, periodic or newly occurring complaints.
Taking homeopathic medicines during lactation and pregnancy is allowed only after consultation with a veterinarian take place.
What are the side effects of Sascupreel ad us. vet?
Sascupreel ad us. vet is generally well tolerated and so far are no side effects known. When using homeopathic medicines, however, the existing symptoms can temporarily increase. One then speaks of the so-called initial aggravation. If this is the case, the medicine should no longer be used and a veterinarian should be contacted. If your animal experiences side effects during treatment, please inform your veterinarian.
Important note: Please note that this text does not constitute advice, recommendation or solicitation with regard to the purchase and/or use of medication. The medical information does not constitute such advice, nor is it intended to encourage vet visits, i. H. to replace a personal consultation, examination or diagnosis by licensed veterinarians. They are for your information only and are not intended to encourage self-diagnosis or self-treatment of your pet. If your animal has health problems, please always contact a veterinarian!
Author: dr vet Freya Fuchs, vetproduction GmbH
Date: Sep 2022
Biological remedies Heel GmbH: Sascupreel ad us. vet Ampoules https://www.heel.de/de/sascupreel-ad-us-vet-ampullen.html (accessed: September 2022)
Biological remedies Heel GmbH: Sascupreel ad us. vet Tablets https://www.heel.de/de/sascupreel-ad-us-vet-TABLET.html (accessed: September 2022)
Biological Remedies Heel GmbH: Sascupreel Basic Folder: For the Treatment of Muscular Spasms – Abdominal Smooth Muscle Spasms.
* For affiliate links marked with * on this page, tiermedizinportal.de may receive a commission from partners such as Amazon or Awin.